Sunday, July 02, 2006

Home Again

I am back home and exhausted.
Yesterday morning I was going to get up early and go run but Casey had bad dreams so I was sleeping in the top bunk with her. I knew there was no way I would be able to sneak out so I just slept in. I finally went on my run at 9:00. It was HOT again. I ran 4.5 according to my Garmin but it was acting up again, so who knows how far it really was. I hope now that I am home it will start working right.
I got up this morning and was on the road at 6:00am. Casey slept most of the way home and Bryce watched TV. I never even had to stop. 4 straight hours of driving. We had a great time but I am glad I won’t be making that drive again until Thanksgiving!
I am NOT getting up early in the morning so I hope I can squeeze something in tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Awesome run!

SRR said...

Ahhh, the joy of sleeping in, just a bit. Relish in it!