Friday, July 21, 2006

Slow and Hot

The alarm went off at 5:00 this morning. I so did not want to get up but Ronnie is in a golf tournament this weekend so I don’t think I will have an opportunity to workout at all Saturday or Sunday.
I finally got to the Rec Center and ready to run at 5:30. It was already 75 degrees and very humid. I ran 3 miles around the greenway and town in 28:04, 9:22 pace. Another slow run. While in town, I saw Lana running in the opposite direction. I almost turned around to run with her but I was already more then halfway done and didn’t want to run a step more then I had planned.
After running, I went to the pool. I swam 3 x 300. I only have estimates on my times because I got a new watch yesterday and I don’t have it completely figured out yet. Guess I have to get those instructions back out.
This morning at 5:49 I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 anonymous comments. What’s up with that?

3 comments:

Joe said...

> I got somewhere in the neighborhood
> of 50 anonymous comments. What’s
> up with that?

It's probably time you enabled the "Show word verification for comments" feature on your blog. See "Settings...Comments".

Rae said...

Ugh! I hated the spam comments. The word verification is a pain but gets rid of that mess.

It is SO hot this week! I am ready for this weekend's supposed cool down!

Wes said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm thinking hard about adding biking and cycling, but I'm so new to outdoor running, I want to get that under my belt for a while first.

I was a bit suprised when I got spammed the first time on my blog. Looks to me like you've already taken care of the situation!