Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I've been Tagged

I have been tagged by Lana

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Civil Engineer
2. Cad Tech
3. Waitress
4. Hostess

four movies I watch over and over:
1. Cheaper by the Dozen 2
2. Toy Story
3. Sponge Bob
4. Hello Kitty

four places I have lived:
1. Manchester, TN
2. Memphis, TN
3. Chicago, IL
4. St. Paul, MN

four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Friends
4. The Bachelor

four places I have been on vacation:
1. Jamaica
2. Orange Beach, AL
3. New Orleans
4. Cancun

four websites I visit daily:
1. blogger.com
2. coolrunning.com
3. yahoo.com
4. my-cast.com

four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Mexican
3. Pizza
4. Ice Cream

four places I would rather be right now:
1. On Vacation
2. In the pool
3. In Bed
4.

four favorite bands/singers:
1. Kenny Chesney
2. Tim McGraw
3. Trace Adkins
4. Faith Hill

four bloggers I’ll Tag
1. Jamie
2. Denise
3. David
4. Dusty

2 comments:

SRR said...

Hello kitty? Really..aren't you a little old for that? **lol** :-)

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»