Saturday, July 29, 2006

I Beat Last Year

Today was the Cedar of Lebanon Sprint Tri. Last year it was my first ever Tri. My goal going into this race was to see how much I have improved in a year.

Last year time 1:38:03, this year 1:29:51 third place in age group!!

Report to come later. Right now I gotta get ready for Casey party. My camera died this morning, I am still hoping to breathe some life into before the party but it is not looking good. I am also hoping for the weather to improve, that at least looks a little promising!

3 comments:

Rae said...

GREAT JOB!!!

It's just overcast here, and much cooler, so I'm hoping that same luck is holding up for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Yee Haw...good job.... Wondered how the thunderstorms impacted the race....

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

AWESOME JOB MICHELE!! I am so impressed! I just now saw the results and had to come see if you had a report yet. I can't wait to hear all about it!
Briar did great - didn't place or anything - but we had a blast at the kid's tri.
Tell Casey we said Happy Birthday and sorry we missed her party!