Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Heart Tuesdays

Tuesday is my favorite day of the week right now. I off work. I got to sleep until 6:15!! When I got up I ran 6 miles in 53:54, 8:59 pace. After my run I jumped into the pool to cool off, it was sunny and already 81 degrees out and I was HOT.

The kids and I spent the afternoon playing in the pool. I discovered that I am too old and big for the slide. It just hurts to go down it and therefore isn’t much fun. But the kids had a great time laughing at me.

We came inside at 4:30, ate and got cleaned up. Then we went to the Rec Center so that I could do the 6:00 toning class and the 7:00 flexibility class (this is the yoga class but it really isn’t very yoga-ish). I realized during the toning class just how tired my legs still are. The squats were killer tonight! But my balance is really improving; I only wobbled once during yoga.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm getting old too.
I discovered last night that the trampoline isn't all that fun for me anymore. It makes my tummy feel funny and I'm worried about bouncing off.