Friday, July 07, 2006

Shortcut

Lana called me back at 9:45 last night to let me know she was in for a 30 mile ride this morning at 5:00. We met at the Rec Center and rode our Normandy loop. Despite the fact that it was cold the ride went very well, I only remember seeing one dog. We decided to make a change to the route that brought us back to the Rec Center at 18.2 miles. Lana was ready to quit and I didn’t fight too hard. The change we made added some good hills so even though we didn’t get the miles in we still had a good ride.

I have decided to go ahead with the Manchester Star Tri tomorrow. It is our first local Tri and I really want to support it. Cindy has assured me she will have child care for my kids so I am out of excuses.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the tri tomorrow.

MNFirefly said...

Good luck tommorow!

Joe said...

Good luck in the tri. Win one for Joey!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»