Friday, October 06, 2006

Cross Training

First off, I have to say Happy 30th Birthday to my good friend and training partner, Lana!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Since Ronnie is gone I could not ride this morning and the wound on my elbow is still too bad to swim so I got up and went to the 8:00 toning class this morning. Joyce was out and Josh said he wasn’t teaching for just me and the other girl that was there. I BEGGED. He finally gave in and did a great class.

Toning class is one hour of light weights/high reps. Goal is overall toning.

3 comments:

Phil said...

You're such an exercise junkie :)

Just what is a toning class?

MNFirefly said...

Awesome job!!

Backofpack said...

I just read about your crash over on Lana's blog, then came here to see what you had to say, only to discover you are the Michele who commented on my blog! Thanks for the congrats on Portland. (Nice name by the way!)

I'm glad your head wasn't any worse after seeing that crack in your helmet.

I teach a Pilates class and have taught it with one student in there. I figure it's like a private lesson that way, plus if a person makes the effort to get there for my class at 6 am, I'm not going to turn them away! I kind of like the small classes.