Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cross Training

This morning Tracy had a hair appointment so I was riding solo. As I was airing up my tires, my phone rings. Tracy’s appointment was cancelled! Yea for me. I told Tracy I would meet her at the Rec Center in about 15 minutes and I hopped on my bike. We rode the Normandy loop and she dropped off as we passed her road. I continued on just like Sunday and ended up with 32 miles in 2:05:32.
Then this afternoon while Casey was at cheerleading practice, I went to toning class. Joyce taught and she was TOUGH. I am sure I will be cussing her in the morning when I am attempting my tempo run! Still no yoga this week, maybe next week.

3 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Awesome ride!

Phil said...

Nice ride. Just how will you fit yoga into your RUN - BIKE - SWIM - TONE schedule? I can barely fit my running program into my day and you're off doing 4 times the amount of work. Inspiring.

Thomas said...

I can only repeat what Phil said. How can you fit all those things into a schedule? Does your day have more hours than mine?