Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Again?!?!?!

This morning I worked on a project with the second grade class for the student teacher (or vice teacher as my son calls her) for an hour. It was pouring down rain when I left the school so I decided to go ahead and get my Wal-mart shopping done.
By the time I got home and put everything away the rain had pretty much stopped. I still did my 30 minute ride inside on the trainer. After the easy 6.82 mile ride, I changed and headed out for my run. I tried to turn my Garmin on and nothing. Not again. I took it back inside and put it on the charger. No charging message again, so I just borrowed my husband’s Garmin and did my 30 minute run. I ran 3.27 miles for a 9:10 pace. The wind was terrible, flag whipping kind of strong. I had to finish the run into the wind and I felt like I was standing still.
When I got home, I looked for the email from Garmin support from the last time I had Garmin trouble. I found it and followed their reset instructions. Garmin is back in business. So if anyone everyone ever has this problem push and hold the mode and reset buttons at the same time for 5 seconds then push the power button. Worked for me!!!

5 comments:

jen said...

Glad the Garmin is in working order again, I'll remember that trick. Way to go on the training, and happy belated Blogaversiry. :)

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how dependent we get on those watches!

Joe said...

You BOTH have Garmins? OMG! Are you the heirs to the Oh Henry candy bar fortune? ;-)

Brooke said...

Garmin....sigh. I miss mine. Hopefully it's enjoying it's visit to Iraq.
I should follow your lead and buy my own.

MNFirefly said...

I am glad that your Garmin is working again.