Monday, February 26, 2007

No Running???

Why is it last week during the swim focused week I had to swim everyday, but today (the first day of the run focused week) there was no running???

The kids were out of school again today. They closed the county school due to illness for today AND tomorrow. So I got up at 5:20 and went to the pool before Ronnie had to leave for work, first day on his new job.
The schedule called for:
warm up: 100 swim, 100 pull, 100 kick, 100 swim
main: 8 x 100 (25 easy, 25 build, 25 easy, 25 hard) I did them on 2:15
cool down: 3 x 50
total 1350 in 28:49

I got home and changed back into my PJ’s. I got another 2 hours of sleep before the kids woke up. They have been staying up really late and have been sleeping in. Usually it doesn’t work that way but I have been lucky this time.

When I woke up, I ate a bowl of cereal then got on my trainer for 75 minutes. My computer was out of alignment so I don’t have any numbers other then time.

My boss called and said he had a job I could work on at home so the kids and I went to my office and picked it up. We went to lunch and a movie then I came home and got to work.

My diet was better today, still not great but I am making steps in the right direction. Hope the scale agrees.

3 comments:

Phil said...

What kind of boss calls you at home to tell you he (just my assumption) has work for you to do at home when your kids are with you?

teacherwoman said...

Baby steps, Michele, baby steps.

Brooke said...

They closed the county schools due to illness? That must be an aggressive virus.