Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Last night our satellite dish got struck by lightening. So we are without TV until sometime Thursday afternoon/evening. Good thing my Netflix movies arrived today.

This morning I got up and went to the 5:30 toning class before work. She did lots of squats and lungs. I will be paying for it on my run tomorrow.

I got to the kids to school and myself to work. Since it is Valentine’s Day, I only worked until 1:00 so that I could attend the kid’s parties.

At the party, I dropped my camera and broke it. It was already limping along after the bike crash but now I HAVE to buy a new one.

After school, we came home and got changed into our swimsuits. The Rec center pool opens at 3:30 and we were there as soon as the doors were open. I swam 5 x 200 on 4:14 and a 150 cool down while the kids played in the kiddie pool. Then we all hung out in the therapy pool for about 30 minutes. Man, those jets felt GREAT on my back. I should join the blue haired crowd in that pool more often.

When we left the Rec Center, I called my husband to see where he was. He asked did I get any presents today. I didn’t know what he was talking about and he told me to swing by my office. I have a wonderful husband who sent me flowers and told the man to have them there by 2:00 (too bad he didn’t know I was leaving at 1:00). I would post a picture but I no longer have a camera.

Next we drove through both Burger King (for my daughter) and McDonald’s (for my son), it is Valentine’s Day.

Once home, I got on my trainer for another easy 30 minute ride. I think I rode about 7 miles but I am too lazy to go check for sure.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

5 comments:

Phil said...

Your husband is the kind on guy that makes the rest of us look like total clods. You're very lucky.

jen said...

Sounds like a busy but nice Valentine's day! :)

Sorry your camera broke... and your tv... and with your garmin blip last week... geez! You are having technical difficulties. Hope that clears up soon. :D

MNFirefly said...

Double ouchie on the two broken items!

Your husband was very sweet to deliver those flowers to you.

TriShannon said...

You had one busy day! Sorry to hear that your camera broke.

Brooke said...

You got fries from both places right?? Oh wait, that's something I would do.