Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Have Been Tagged

Lana and Lance tagged me so here it goes:

Jobs I've Held:
Hostess
Waitress
Department Store Clerk
CAD Tech
Civil Engineer

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Anything that I really liked the first time

My Guilty Pleasures:
Chocolate
Beer

Places I Have Lived:
Frankfurt, Germany
St. Paul, MN
Palatine, IL
Cordova, TN
Manchester, TN

Shows I Enjoy:
Desperate Housewives
Survivor

Vacation Spots:Destin, FL
Gulf Shores, AL
Frisco, CO
New Orleans
Jamaica
Cancun
Cruise to-San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas
Bahamas

Favorite Foods:
Mexican
Chocolate

Websites I Visit Daily:
email
Blogs


Body Parts I Have Injured
Knee-snow skiing crash

Awards I've Won:
Creative Writing- 7th grade (bet you would have never guessed that)
Divisional Award of excellence - FedEx
Quality Success Story - FedEx
STAR - FedEx
Engineers Council Achievement Award
Various Age Group Race Awards

Nicknames I've Been Called:
Spunky

Pick 5 Other Bloggers:
Jen
Laurie
MNFirefly
Joe
TJ