Wednesday, August 01, 2007

OUCH!!!

I was suppose to meet Lana at 4:45 this morning but she sent me a text message at 4:50 that she had overslept and to go on without her.

I ran the greenway twice, nice and slow. I wanted to run faster but my legs felt like lead and it took everything I had to just get one foot in front of the other. 4 miles in 41:25, 10:22 pace. OUCH!

After the run I went inside for toning class. Someone had told her they wanted the whole class to be abs and legs. She had us using the big balls for most of the class. OUCH!

Last night I finally made the decision to do Mountain Lakes Triathlon on August 11th. Amy has wanted to do it all along but didn’t want to go alone. I have changed my mind at least a dozen times. But last night I booked the room and let Amy know I am in. I am going to sign us up today. And since I have waited so long, now I have to pay the extra high price. OUCH!!!

This morning was registration for school. Both kids got the teachers that I wanted them to have so I am looking forward to another good year. But I can’t believe it is the end of summer vacation already. First day back at school if Friday. OUCH!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Since I have to go back to school on the 15th, but the kids don't start back until the 27th, I am looking forward to them going back to they aren't with sitters all day.

Congrats on your race registration.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

"Ouch" is what I'm saying!

Lance Notstrong said...

Wow, kids don't start school in Texas this year until the 27th!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a painful day!

Anonymous said...

back to school already? thats crazy. visit my blog to enter a raffle for a cool running bag