Thursday, December 14, 2006

Eight Quick Ones

That would be years not miles. Today is my son’s birthday.
He got out of bed and woke my husband up to tell him “It’s my birthday!”. Then came running into the bathroom where I was drying my hair to yell “It’s today”. When I asked him if he felt older, he said that he felt taller.



So Happy Birthday to my Big Guy!!!



On the running front, it didn’t happen this morning. The stupid dog woke me up at 4:20 to go out. Putting her out, I realized that it was cold. I didn’t want to run in the cold this morning. December is suppose to be my recovery month, my relax and decide where I am going month. Therefore, I reset the alarm clock and got back in bed.

7 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Big GUY Does LOOK TALL!! Great Pics :-)

Ya I am dreading heading UP to NJ for the HOLIDAYS... that means I will be RUNNING outside in the cold...

I am tempted to EXPENSE my account and FLY everyone into FLORIDA... I will do anything to stay out of the cold huh even go into debt--lol

well LOOK forward to some miserable , cranky blog posts from me from 21st-29th :-(

cya,
Bob
PS: third word verf. attempt(sigh)

jen said...

Michele, your son is adorable. :) I'm glad to hear you played the recovery card this morning. You more than deserve it!

MNFirefly said...

Happy Birthday to the little guy.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day....they grow up WAY to fast.

Phil said...

So your dog wakes you up at ungodly hours of the morning also! Mine just wants to go out for a run an I haven't been able to teach him to read the clock yet.

Happy birthday to your son.

Kate said...

What a cutie! Good on you for recovering :-)

Papa Louie said...

Happy Birthday to the big guy!