Saturday, December 09, 2006

Still in Recovery

Yesterday I put together my trainer (my anniversary present from my wonderful husband). Our anniversary is actually today (12 years) and the trainer was suppose to be for Christmas, but what was he going to say once I already had it set up and in use when he got home last night?!? I also opened another present, an indoor cycling training DVD. I did an hour of it. It was tough. I loved every minute of it. The DVD is actual 120 minutes but I only had time for one hour before I had to get cleaned up again for Bunko. I will not be doing any more rides in the cold, it is not worth it!

Today we had to cheer for basketball at 9:00. Last week was actually their first game but I missed it due to the race. The girls did so good and where so cute, I am so proud.

When we got home, I ran my normal 6 mile route in 55:42, 9:17 pace. I was amazed how great I felt.

7 comments:

MNFirefly said...

A trainer as a gift?! How cool! Enjoy the time. That would something that I would LOVE.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Congrats Michele on your 12 year anniversary! WTG!

OK you OPENED up 2 gifts huh, well the TRAINER in the box probably needed to get out and get some fresh air- LOLOL so better to OPEN up sooner then later, don't want U to have a dead trainer :-(

Trisaratops said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Dubs said...

Awesome! Happy 12!!

Kate said...

Have fun with the trainer, and nice work on that recovery run.

Congratulations- I can't begin to imagine 12 years of marriage!

SRR said...

Happy anniversary!

Great 6 miler!

Phil said...

Happy aniversary Michele ... an what a nice run. Your are recovering nicely