Tuesday, December 12, 2006

No Mercy

I had every intention of getting on my trainer Sunday, but just never made the time. So Sunday turned into a rest day.
Yesterday I got up at 4:45 and ran 6 miles in 58:13, 9:42 pace. It was cold and dark. I saw another shooting star when I first started running and the first thing that popped into my head was “let me make it through this run”. What a waste of a wish.
I slept in this morning. So I got on my trainer this afternoon and did the full 2 hours of my ‘No Mercy” DVD. It was tough. I was soaked by the time I was done. I sure hope this trainer helps make me a better cyclist.

Congrats to David on a PR at the Rocket City Marathon Saturday and to Lana for her PR at the Vegas Marathon Sunday. You both rock!

Lana, I am giving you 2 weeks to rest and recovery, and then I am going to start pushing Gulf Coast. :) You know you want to go!!!!!

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

It's okay to push thing and delay them. It makes the moments more sweeter. :D

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

hey Michele, the newbie here :-) how are you doing?

well I didn't really know what u meant by a trainer? I am a visual person and couldn't really SEE it in my MIND... so I google'd it...Cycling Trainers Making the most out of standing still... hmm so I guess this is what you have on that back of your bike? ahhh such a rook I am, oh well have to start somewhere...that trainer looks pretty neat...

Take care,

Bob