Friday, December 29, 2006

In Ink

Last night I signed up for the McMinnville City Triathlon. Team Magic is offering a $10 discount for each race you sign up of before the end of the year, so that one is in ink. On the other hand, the Team Nashville 10 mile run that I wanted to do in February is on the same day as our last basketball game that my team will cheer for. That one is erased from the plan.

I got up at 6:15. I got on the scale. It moved, in the right direction. I can already feel the sand between my toes.

It was cold but not dark. I got to run my 6 mile route instead of just loops around my neighborhood. I still ran slowly, 57:36 9:36 pace.

I spent the morning taking down the Christmas tree and the lights outside.

Then at about 1:30, I got on my trainer and tried one of the other workouts on my new DVD. It was just as boring and I quit after 35 minutes. I am going to have to get more of the spinervals series. I really like the Have Mercy workout I have.

Now it is off to Wal-Mart. I have showered and dressed but that is it, so you know I am going to run into everyone I know.

1 comment:

SRR said...

Gotta love it when the scale moves in the direction! YEAH!