Thursday, June 01, 2006

GJCC Splits

I just got my splits for the GJCC tri that was Monday.
I knew that the swim part didn’t go as well as I hoped because of the mass of people on lengths 2 and 3 but the run went even better then I thought. Transition time still needs work; maybe going sockless will help there. During T2 I dropped my hat on the other side of the bike rack and instead of just going on I crawled under the bikes after it. Can see that hurt too.
200 yard Swim - 4:23
T1 - 2:03
8.5 mile Bike - 30:33
T2 - 1:16
2 mile Run - 15:33 (that’s a 7:47 pace!!!!!)

4 comments:

Trisaratops said...

WOW! SMOKIN' run!!! :)

Scott said...

Way to go!!! In all the flurry of Monday's race, I didn't even think to try and find you. I hadn't even realized that you were the Michelle receiving the award until I read Lana's blog a day later.
Best of luck to you both tomorrow at the Mach Tenn. I'll think about you guys as I ride the hills and will look forward to reading about your experience.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

NICE JOB!! GREAT run!!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»