Thursday, April 27, 2006

The day just gets better

I was at Casey game tonight and wondering where Ronnie was. I looked at my phone and noticed I had 2 missed calls. Called Ronnie back and he said that he and Bryce would not be making it to the game. Seems Bryce had to get stitches. They were at the driving range at the golf course and Bryce walked into another kids swing. He got hit with the club. Ronnie golfs with a doctor who looked at it and said that Bryce needed stitches. Ronnie was going to take him to the ER but the doctor said that he could just stitch him up. So they went back to his house and put Bryce on the counter and sewed. It is a deep cut and even chipped some bone. I am told that the bone will grow back and he is fine. Bryce is acting fine. I am waiting for the pain to kick in.
On the positive note. My dad has offered to help me out of my race day jam. He is going to meet us at the hotel and take the kids for their race then take them home with him. THANK YOU dad. You are the BEST. I love you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Triathamom said...

Michelle, I hope you check your email before you leave. Good luck on the race. We are back in corral 16. We will be at The Expo this afternoon to hear John Bingham. The weather does look more promising than it did a day or two ago!!

Unknown said...

Good Luck in Nashville from one runner to another!

Rae said...

He's so cute!!!

I'm so glad your race logistics are taken care of now! Let us know if you guys need anything while you're in town!

Have a safe trip up! Honk when you pass exit 66 (Sam Ridley Pkwy, Smyrna), that's where we live!

Hope to see you tomorrow!