Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

What a great weekend. No exercise unless you count the sprint to catch the dog when Bryce let her out or the slinging of the sledge hammer to knock down the fence.
Saturday’s schedule called for 12 miles but I skipped it and took the kids to the City egg hunt, Casey’s softball practice and then spent the rest of the day lounging by the pool. I still have yet to get it, but the kids loved it. Ronnie’s mother came Saturday afternoon and the kids colored eggs Saturday evening. This morning the kids got their baskets from the Easter Bunny and got to find a few eggs before church. After church we went to Crackle Barrel and the Easter Bunny was there.Bryce noticed that you could see skin where the head attached to the body so he declared it a fake. After lunch we came home the kids found the rest of their eggs then swam.
It was a great Easter.
Off to watch Desperate Housewives.

1 comment:

Triathamom said...

Michelle -- are you running the CMM? I just skimmed the last couple entries of your blog. I'll come back & read more later. Thanks for finding me & commenting. I haven't blogged much lately, but have good intentions of getting back to it.