Saturday, April 01, 2006

Week 16 _ Day 6

What a beautiful spring day!!! I got up at 5:30 this morning planning on meeting Lana and Holly for a 12 mile run, but Lana woke up hurting this morning and didn’t run. So I just ran the neighborhood around here. It was a great run, perfect weather. I ran my 12 miles in 1:54:07 for a 9:31 pace and burned 1368 calories. Too bad I ate twice that many today!!!!
Ronnie wanted to do his long run today and headed out as soon as I got home from my run. He ended up running 14 miles. The kids and I went out looking for him to take his picture and hassle him a little since he called me twice last week on my long run but we never found him. Did he really run????
Casey had softball practice this afternoon and is doing really good. Bryce met up with the girls he played with last time and I am really worried about this older woman. Why does it seem like there are no boys his age?!?!!??? He is going to be the luckiest guy on earth one day with all these “girlfriends”. I am just glad at this stage he just doesn’t notice or care.
We turned the pool heater on today and I am hoping that the kids can swim soon!! They had their feet in the pool this afternoon but it is only 65 degrees no way that I will be getting in there.

1 comment:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Sorry I didn't make the run...I gave it another day's rest and ran on Sunday. It felt quite a bit better. Good pace, by the way, for the 12 miles. That was about 4 minutes better than my 12 miles.