Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Week 20 - Day 2

Today’s run was suppose to be 4 miles but since I skipped yesterday’s 5 mile fartleks, I decided to run 5 miles. I started at about 8:15 and ran the Baker Height’s loop in 47:10, 9:27 pace. It was sunny and warm. I love it!!!
I walked to the school today to pick the kids up so that we could walk home. Another mile for their charts. It’s not actually a full mile but it is close and just the fact that they didn’t give me any flack about walking home from school scored them the full credit. I think we will do that more often. We actually got home sooner.
Ronnie said he is going to go ahead and do the full marathon. He hasn’t gotten to train in the past week but doesn’t want all his prior training to go to waste.
Only two more runs before race day!!! 5 miles tomorrow and 2 miles on Friday. I am getting excited and nervous.

1 comment:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I'll second the "excited and nervous"!