Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello Track

Warning: Margaritas and nachos are not diet foods. Furthermore, consuming margaritas will lead to additional bad diet choices.

Who knew!

So I fell off the diet wagon last night and went out for Mexican. Then ate fudge when I got home. Oh well, it is a new week and the fudge is now gone!

Weight lose to date is three pounds.

This morning I got up at 6:00 and headed over to the track. It has been a LONG time since I have been there. Nothing has changed. The gates were still locked and I had to use the super secrete combination to open the lock and get in. I did a 1 mile warm up, 6 x 800 and a 1 mile cool down. I had no goals other then to live through the work out. Mission accomplished. I don’t like speed work anymore then I ever did but am glad it is done.


It was 64 degrees this morning, that will be the high. It is supposed to get colder all day with temps getting down to 27 by tonight. Brrrrr!

7 comments:

Joe said...

Why am I suddenly craving margaritas and nachos?

Janet Edwards said...

If it makes ya feel any better I have been on a diet all year and we too fell of the wagon a bit this weekend with Mexican. My hubby had to have some.

Although I had the alcohol and nachos, at least I managed to stay away from the cheese and sour cream. At least we try!!

TriShannon said...

Great work on the 6x800s!! I feel you with the speed work... hate it!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Nice workout Michele!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Good Workout Michele! When I do my speed work the track always Humbles me good :-)

Marathon Maritza said...

Look at you go! :)

Brooke said...

A girl after my own heart. I ate cheese dip and chips--while I drank 2 beers watching the Golden Globes last night.

Then I sat there and felt bad because I will never look like Jessica Beal in that gold dress....

Sigh.