Sunday, January 07, 2007

Paying the Piper

Amazing how one night can undo a whole week of being good. Last night we went out to the Mexican place and this morning I when I got on the scale, I had found those two lost pounds.

I got up at 5:15. My Garmin had a hard time finding a signal so it was 5:45 before I started actually running. I felt the need to run a little longer to help burn some of those extra calories. Since it was still dark, I ran the neighbor loop for a total of 8 miles in 1:18:09, 9:46 pace. 1231 calories, that should cover the beer I drank last night.

I have been really good today and even managed to skip the rolls at O’Charlie’s tonight. I LOVE bread so that was a huge sacrifice for me.

For the record, according to the charts I NEED to lose more like 30-40 pounds. I am just shooting for 20 right now. I will work on the rest once I reach this goal.

6 comments:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I don't know what kind of charts you are looking at, but if you lose 30-40 lbs you are going to evaporate into thin air. Good grief!!

Good job on all your running lately. You're doing great!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Good Run this AM...way to burn those beers away :-)

Hey when U look at the chart and it says Height...I think U may be looking at 4'3" are you only 4'3?????? cuz no way u need to lose 30-40 unless u are 4'3 BUT if U are don't lose it, just gain 20 more and ROLL ur next race--haha

Kate said...

Yeah- I can't imagine how you could lose 40lb. The pics cant be THAT flattering. Good on you for resisting the rolls!

Lance Notstrong said...

I'm with Lana, what charts are these?

Trisaratops said...

Yeah, I'm no expert...but man, from the pictures you've posted if you lost 30-40 pounds you might look like an Olsen twin and blow over in a strong breeze! Agh! ;)

Way to run off the enchiladas! (Actually, I don't know if you had those....but they are my FAVORITE and are definitely NOT low cal! ha ha)

Rae said...

30-40 pounds???? Please do not post a link to those charts because I do not want to see them!!!