Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Week 14 - Day 3

Man, it was COLD this morning. Monday morning I was running in shorts and this morning everything was covered with frost. I started my run at 5:00 this morning and was just going to run 6 since I had to get to work. But once I got started I figured I would go ahead and run the eight that the schedule called for because I am afraid it is going to rain tomorrow and I would rather run 6 inside then 8. I just ran the neighborhoods out here AGAIN. I really need some new courses. It took me 1:18:31 for a pace of 9:49. Ronnie had pressed the wrong buttons and changed my Garmin to speed again and I didn’t notice until I was already running and didn’t want to stop or try to change it while running so I just tried to calculate pace from speed the whole time.
This afternoon got much warmer and the kids, dog, and I walked two more miles; they are up to 10 now.
My new shoes haven’t even shipped yet. Glad I didn’t wait until I started having issues before I ordered them. Speaking of which, Lana is having foot troubles. I sure hope she can get better before Saturday for our race.

No comments: