Saturday, March 25, 2006

Week 15 - Day 6

The kids and I made it to the Rec Center at about 8:20 this morning. I ran on the track AGAIN. Have I expressed how much I HATE the track?!?!? The Saturday crowd is the worst. They don’t pay any attention when walking out onto the track and I can’t tell you how many people I nearly ran into this morning. Anyway, I ran my 3 miles in 27:05, pace 9:01. Saw Lana as I was rushing out. She said she was feeling better and was planning on running tomorrow. She was on her way up and according to her blog her run went fine. Got Casey to her first softball practice, a few minutes late but we made it. It was only 36 degrees. The coach said “We won’t have practice if it is cold out”. Hello, 36 IS cold!!! After practice, we came home so I could get cleaned up then we went to Tullahoma. Stopped at the pool store to get the water tested again, got more chemicals. Went to Fazoli’s for some carb loading. Then we went to see “The Shaggy Dog”. Now we are in for the night. It is just too cold out there. I sure hope the forecast is correct and that it will in fact be sunny and 56 for our long run tomorrow afternoon. It is very strange having my long run scheduled for Sunday, first it is normally my day off and second my total mileage for this week was only 20 miles!!!

What I ate today:
Remember it is pre-long run day!!!
Fazoli’s sampler plate and bread (carbs, carbs, and more carbs)
Diet Coke
Popcorn (can’t watch a movie without it)
Diet Coke
Water

No comments: