Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Week 16 - Day 2

Ouch! Ouch!! Ouch!!! That about summarizes my run this morning.

I ran at about 8:30 and it was about 59 degrees with 17 mph winds. I ran the scheduled 4 miles in 38:10, pace 9:33. I hurt the ENTIRE run. I was really shocked at one mile to see I had run it in 9:33, I felt like I was hardly moving and each step was painful. I sure hope my legs are better in the morning for my 8 miles.
After my run I cut the grass in the backyard and put down 50 more pounds of grass seed. Last year I was busy putting out weed killer; this year I will take weeds I just need SOMETHING green to cover the mud.
After I picked the kids up from school Bryce did his homework and Casey tried to fall asleep on the couch. I woke her up and we set out with Peyton to get more miles.


I manage to convince the kids to do two miles today, that’s two loops. Of course I had to brib them with going nextdoor to play once they finished.

We are now past the half way point!!!!

Peyton met a boyfriend on the way. I had a hard time convincing her to leave him behind and finish the walk. I didn't take a picture of the poodle I thought was going to be lunch.




Everyone was tired at the end.


What I ate today:
Oatmeal
20 CF Diet Coke
Turkey and American cheese in a tortilla
Dried fruit
Margarita