Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another 6

Casey’s game got started late because no one showed up to ref. They finally got it started and Casey’s team pulled out another win!!!! After her game I was able to get my run in. I started at about 7:30 and ran the same loop as I ran Tuesday morning. The traffic is heavier on Maple Springs Road in the evening and I had to jump into the ditch several times to keep from getting run over. I was really getting mad in my last half mile because I knew I was on pace for a great run and that running in the ditch was slowing me down and increased my chances of getting hurt. I ended up running my 6 miles at a 8:16 pace (total time was 49:42). I’ll take it!!
Well off to work on scrapbooks. I have my Wishblade cutting the Easter title now. If I can get all 13, I forgot about the new kid, Easter pages done tonight that will just leave me with field day, awards day, kindergarten program and graduation pages to finish by Wednesday. Man, I have bitten off more then I can chew this time!!!!

2 comments:

Brian said...

I dodged a couple of cars today too! With my knee hurting I refused to run on the concrete sidewalk! Great run! Maybe one day I can hit that pace :)

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Awesome pace...how do you do it?