Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Field Day

I am exhausted. I got up at 5:00 this morning, well actually it was 5:09 (I hit snooze for the first time in as long as I can remember) and went to the Rec Center and did Cindy’s 5:30 interval class. We did 24 stations for 2 minutes each, man I forgot how much I hate tri dips and push ups, then we did 2 set of killer drills in the gym. I didn’t get as much out of class today but I guess it was better then sleeping in. Lana was a no show but her sister Holly was there. After class I rushed home to get ready for field day. I spent the whole day at the school with the kids. They had bunches of races and I took pictures and tried to help the teachers out with kids. After school I spent two hours uploading and editing the pictures for the 12 scrapbooks I am responsible for. I was going to go back to the Rec Center for Joyce’s step class tonight but the kids were beat so I just ordered them a pizza, got them feed, in the tub, and to bed. Now I have to workout extra hard tomorrow.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

12 scrapbooks?! Wow, you are my hero. I can't even get 1 done.

E-Speed said...

Man you and Lana are going to hold each other accountable through these blogs :)

I second the 12 scrapbooks comment. Are you doing digital scrapbooks or the "real" thing? I am fascinated by the digital scrapbooking but I don't have a good enough photo program to get started with it. I need a program like "Digital Craftiness For Dummies" :)