Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I am Finished!!!!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids so I was working on the scrapbooks until 11:00 last night. I have gotten old and that is LATE for me, plus I get up so darn early every morning now. And today was no exception; I got up at 5:00 this morning and ran my 6 miles. It was a beautiful morning and I got to run in shorts and a tank. I took my other 6 mile route over to Baker Heights and Danbury. There is a LITTLE more grade change then the route I have been doing the last few runs, but to say hills would be a stretch. I ran the six in 52:52, 8:48 pace. I felt good running but I was more tired then usual. I like to sleep and miss it when I get less then required. After my run it was back to the school for awards days and yet more pictures to be scrapbooked. I downloaded the pictures to Wal-mart then drove over to get them only to find out the machine was out of order and they didn’t know when the pictures would be ready. They did have the pictures I downloaded last night of the kindergarten program. I got those and came home to spend the day finishing books. Wal-mart called at 2:00 to tell me my pictures were ready so I drove over. On the way home I was so preoccupied that I missed my exit!!!! The next exit is 5 mile away. There went that 10 minutes I had to spare before getting the kids.
The kids swam this afternoon and I considered going to the yoga class but Cindy wasn’t teaching so I drank a beer instead.
Then I got the scrapbooks finished. I am so glad that I am not going to be up late tonight because I am meeting Lana at 5:00 for a brick. I need all the sleep I can get if I plan to keep up with her on the bike!

5 comments:

mouse said...

good grief, woman! that beer was well deserved. sounds like you are busybusybusy!

do you do a lot of scrapbooking? I may pick your brain for some ideas on a project that I'm thinking about starting this summer.

Brooke said...

Congrats on finishing!! You deserve 2 beers for that.

Rae said...

Man!! So, THAT's your secret for getting up so early! Early to bed, early to rise!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»