Thursday, May 18, 2006

Rain = Rest

Well it did for me this morning anyway. The dog woke me up at 4 to go out and it was not raining at that time so when I my alarm went off at 5 I got up and got dressed. Just as I was putting on my cap I heard the rain start falling on the skylight in the bathroom. I went and looked out the window and sure enough it was POURING. I had not planned on inside running so I didn’t have the stuff out to change and I didn’t have enough time to get to the Rec Center run, get home and still get everyone ready and out the door on time. So I just crawled back into bed. Casey has a 5:30 game tonight and I am hoping that I can work a run and/or bike in tonight after the game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like we have been playing "dodge the weather" for the last week. Hope you get your run in.

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I heard that rain this morning...but I was not intending on getting out early anyways, since I had a late workout last night. Goodluck to Casey in her game!