Thursday, May 04, 2006

Recovery Over - Back to Running

I know I was told to wait one full week before running but I got restless. I HAD to run this afternoon. As soon as Ronnie got home, I changed and headed out. It felt great. It has been raining off and on but the sun was out and it was warm with a slight wind. I had no pains and my legs felt strong. I just did 3 miles around Maple Springs and Creekside. It took me 26:19 for a pace of 8:46.
I am just going to play it by ear and not push too hard right now. I hope to get up in the morning a go swim a little.

3 comments:

Bevan said...

Thanks so much for your comments on my blog! Finishing the race was like nothing I have ever experienced! Congrats to you on finishing your marathon and good luck with all your future races! :)

Rae said...

I've never been any good at resting either!!

Have a great weekend!

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

Nice time to not be pushing it!