Friday, May 19, 2006

Hills and a Swim

I got my reminder email last night for the GJCC Tri and it also reminded me that according to the new USAT rules I will be competing as a 38 year old, my age as of December 31, 2006. My birthday isn’t until December 19th. I have always hated my December birthday so I have decided since I will be “officially” 38 a week from Monday; I should go ahead and celebrate my birthday!!
Anyway, my workout. I got up at 5:00am this morning. I ran 3 miles of hill repeats. I ran jail hill and thrill hill for a total of 6 hills, 3 miles. Total time of 26:04, 8:41 pace. Then I went to the pool. I swam 6x200’s for a total swim time of about 24:20. Today’s swim went much better then Monday’s swim and it felt good.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Great job on the workouts!!

I can't believe you'll be 38, I thought you were in your lower 30's!!

Michele said...

Nope, I am OLD!!! But thanks!

Papa Louie said...

Thanks for the comment. Keep up the good work.

Joe said...

> I ran jail hill and thrill hill for a total of 6 hills, 3 miles.

Yikes! Six hills totalled three miles? Those must be pretty long hills. Good job.