Saturday, May 06, 2006

Early Morning Run

Ronnie had golf plans this morning so I had to get up early to get my run in. The alarm went off at 6:00 and I was running 10 minutes later. It was a little cool when I first started and I was concerned that I should have worn something with sleeves. It didn’t take long and I was plenty warm. The sun was nice and bright; it is going to be a beautiful day. I ran 3 of the neighborhoods out here for a total of 4 miles in 36:40, pace 9:10. Now it off to the ball field. Then I hope to get some yard work done this afternoon.

2 comments:

Afternoon Tea With Oranges said...

I'm impressed...you're already back at it! I'm falling behind.

Michele said...

No, I set out for it but only made 22.5 The longest run I did before race day was 24 miles.
I think I am going to use the runner's world program for the marathon in Dec. Have you looked at it?